Available from 18 January 2018: PUMA Muse....
The Air Jordan releases continue and so the Air Jordan 6 Carmine is back.
This sneaker from 1991 to date has been revised only once in 2008 when it was presented as part of the “Collection Package” together with the Air Jordan 17 Retro.
This remake is definitely very interesting as it is faithful to the original colours and materials. It is a shoe with more than 20 years of history that remains quite modern. Not a bad premise for this new Air Jordan launch.
This sneaker made its debut in the 1990/1991 season, the “Carmine” colour was the first to have coloured panels on the upper part of the shoe, and in a short time became one of the favourite models of all sneaker addicts.
In our opinion, this release will not disappoint even the most demanding.
Here are some of the technical features of the shoe:
- Leather upper with tunnel on the upper part of the ankle
- A lace toggle for a snug fit
- Phylon midsole with Air-Sole unit in the heel for excellent cushioning.
- Translucent outsole
- Heel pull tab for easy fitting of the shoe.
- It features blocks of colour in shades of red, white with black details.
Available in our store in Barcelona from 24th May.
Stay Tuned…and see you next week!