Pursuant to and in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR 2016/679, Article 13), we inform You that some information may be collected while You browse our site, using the Technical Cookies and Other Third-party Cookies (as mentioned above).
DATA CONTROLLER AND DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
Compar S.p.A. is the Data Controller of personal data. (hereinafter also referred to as Company or Holder), with registered office in Via A. Volta 6 - 35010 Limena (PD), tax code and VAT registration number 00362520280.
The Company has appointed a Data Protection Officer under article 37 and subsequent articles of the Regulation, domiciled at the Company's head office.
For matters relating to processing the data of the data subject, this person may be contacted at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
The Controller processes, stores and modifies the above-mentioned personal data using electronic media. The data will be stored both on electronic media and in hard copies, filed in a database, and on every other type of proper media. The Data Controller ensures the highest confidentiality in personal data processing, in accordance with current legislation on personal data protection. Specific security measures are implemented to prevent any data loss, illegal or unauthorized use, and unauthorized access.
DATA DISCLOSURE & COMMUNICATION
In pursuit of the purposes mentioned above, the Company may also make use of the following categories of subjects, who may also encounter information collected through the cookies installed and used on Your device:
- qualified subjects providing the Company with work or services instrumental to the purposes mentioned above, any subjects and companies involved in/who take part in the management and/or maintenance of our websites and electronic and/or IT devices, specifically appointed as External Data Processors under article 28 of the Regulation with a specific act of appointment, with an indication of the processing procedures and security measures which they will adopt to manage and store the personal data of which the Company is the Controller;
- holding companies, subsidiaries and/or companies participating for administrative accounting purposes;
- any other subject to whom data may have to be disclosed under the terms of a specific legal provision.
DATA TRANSFER ABROAD
In this case, the Controller henceforth ensures that the transfer of data to non-EU countries shall be in compliance with article 44 and subsequent articles of the Regulation and of the applicable legal provisions entering, into agreements to ensure an adequate level of protection, where necessary.
DATA RETENTION PERIOD
Data relevant to You will be stored based on one of the following criteria:
- for a period not longer than is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they were processed. If You withdraw Your consent to certain cookies, Your data will be deleted;
- for a period no longer than that needed to comply with legal obligations.
RIGHTS UNDER ARTICLES 15, 16, 17, 18, 20 AND 21 OF THE REGULATION AND ARTICLE 7 OF THE PRIVACY CODE
We inform You that, as regards data processed by the Company, You may exercise Your rights under articles 15, 16, and 17 at any time. 18, 20 and 21 of the Regulation. In particular:
a. Confirmation of Personal Data concerning You may be obtained from the Controller, as well as access to the following information, if it exists:
- Processing purposes;
- Categories of personal data processed;
- Recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data has, or will be, disclosed, especially in the case of third-country recipients or international organizations;
- Required retention period of personal data or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period;
- All information available on the data's origin, if not collected directly from the data subject;
- The presence of an automated decision-making process and, in such cases, relevant information about the logic used, as well as on the anticipated importance and consequences of processing for the data subject;
- The existence of adequate guarantees for transfer to third countries or international organizations, in accordance with article 46.
b. Additionally, You have the right to:
- Obtain an update, correction or the integration of Your data, its erasure, to the extent permitted by the law, or anonymization or limitation of processing. You also have the right to object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning Yourself;
- Obtain electronically processed data portability, provided upon consent or according to a contract;
- Withdraw your consent, if any is given;
- Register a complaint with the Supervisory Authority.
To exercise the rights described below, please contact the Data Controller through the Privacy Office at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org the Company undertakes to respond to Your requests within one month, except in cases of particular complexity, for which it may take up to 3 months. In any case, the Company will explain the reason for the wait to You within one month of Your request.